Applications may be submitted annually in the month of March. Interviews will be scheduled in April and training will typically start in May. A student’s yearly commitment will run from June to June.
Applicants are requested to submit the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae (include major/minor, GPA/science GPA, and MCAT score – if applicable)
- Letter explaining career goals
- Letter of recommendation (x1)
Applications may be e-mailed to Heather Remmel, LPN (Clinic Manager).
Current Status: Closed for 2019-2020
- Medical Documentation
- Electronic Medical Records
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Procedures
- Laboratory Skills
- Pharmacology and Dispensing
- Human Diseases
- Legal and Ethics
- Office/Financial Management
- Clinical Skills (including vitals, phlebotomy, EKG, spirometry, sterile technique and surgical assisting, ear lavage, injections, IV insertion, splinting)
State/Federal guidelines will not allow us to see patients who are receiving Medicare or Medicaid benefits.